Thursday, January 24, 2019

10 Under $10: Target Valentine's Day Finds






I have some items for Valentine's Day but I did not have all that I want just yet. Me and my family plan on having a nice Valentine's Day party. 

I and my family love to celebrate with one another especially since we rarely get to see each other. I think that is why we like to go all out for the holidays even Valentine's Day. I think that it is why I want to find even more items and I think Target is a great place to find more items!




Valentine's Day is coming soon and today I want to show you some of the most affordable items I found at Target. 
All of these items would be great for Valentine's Day and each one is under $10!











10 Under $10: Target Valentine's Day Finds 


1. Target Beauty Makeup Bag And Organizer Heart Print $5 





2. essie Valentines Day Nail Polish - 0.46 fl oz $8.99

I love how this nail polish has pink and red glitter in it. 


3. 2pk Tres Chic Trinket $4.80

Great to put your favorite jewelry in. 

4. Teardrop with Seed Beads Earrings - A New DayTM Blush Peach $7.99

These blush earrings would be a great gift for those who love jewelry. 

5. Lindt Valentine's Day Assorted Truffles $9.99 


This is one of my favorite chocolates to eat not at Christmas but also Valentine's Day. 

6. Baked with Love $9.99

Great cookbook for those who love to cook. It would be a perfect gift if you whip of one of the dishes in the cookbook and gave it to them. 




A morning reminder of how much you love them! 




A cozy throw for them to use during movie night or when they are reading their favorite book. 

9. Women's Valentine's Day Crew Socks - Pink One Size $4

Who doesn't love chocolate and cozy socks?! 


10. That Touch of Mink $9.99




I always loved watching old movies especially the romantic comedies. Doris Day and Rock Hudson were the best duos in rom-com movies. But I also like this movie with her and Cary Grant. 





Please, Pin! 



















Linked with: