Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Easter Basket Ideas

 


Easter is coming up very soon; I am excited about it. There were many good times and fond memories around this time of year. That is why I still celebrate the holiday.  I remember getting easter baskets as a child and as a teenager. It was fun to receive gifts because people put a lot of thought into it. My family thought about the things I liked. They knew the gifts they picked would mean a lot to me. 

I found some things I know the people in your life would like. If you have not gotten anything yet for your students or kids in your life. I have a few items that would make an excellent gift. 

I did not include candy for children. The reason is because candy only lasts a few seconds or minutes. The items I picked would last a lot longer. 

Gifts should sometimes last longer than a moment. Items they can play with and make memories. Gifts that you can have even after the holiday ends. 



Contains affiliate links in which I earn a small commission for you clicking and or purchasing any of these items. Thank you for your support



I am including 10 Toys or Items for Toddlers, Children, and Teens. 







1. Just Dance is a fun game. That allows you to dance to some of the best hits. Even though this game is usually recommended for teens younger children can enjoy it. The plus side to it is that they will get some exercise. 


Find it Here: Just Dance 2024 Switch



2. Pop it's a lifesaver. If a child is nervous, bored, or needs to move, this toy works for them. 


Find it here: Pop it




3. Skipper was one of the first dolls I got as a kid. She is Barbie's younger sister. I enjoyed every moment I had of that doll for years.  This Skipper is a babysitter. 


Find it here: Skipper Doll

4. Hair clips are perfect for girls who want to decorate their hair. 


Find it here: Hair Clips



5. I had an egg set in one of my former classrooms. This egg set added different shapes that students had to match to the container. I could not find that one, but I found this one. This one has funny faces on it. I think most children will find this funny and entertaining. Even if it is just for a few minutes. 

Find it here: Eggs Match and Sorting



6. Squishmallows are cute toys that come in different sizes and colors. There is a variety of characters to choose from. 


Find it Here: Squishmallows 12" Empressa Pink Chick in Easter Egg Medium Plush



7. Every little kid who loves books remembers the first few they get at the beginning of their lives. I know I remember the books my family members gave me when I was younger. Pick a book that your child loves. 


I know most preschoolers love Pete the Cat books. I know my students do. It could be the rhyming of the books or how cool Pete looks. Find a book that your child loves and put in their Easter basket. 



Find the book here: Pete the Cat book



8. This is another Suprise gift. This egg contains a magically stuff animal. It also includes stickers. The stuffed animals have names and collectibles that come with them. 


Find it here: Rainbocorns Puppycorn Surprise Series 1 Collectible Plush Stuffed Animal



9. Nontoxic nail polish that is supposedly as natural as mud. Don't worry, no mud in it. The nail polish is cruelty-free and vegan. It includes four colors. 

Find it Here: PiggyPaint



10. Lego Minecraft The Creeper 

Legos give gets a chance to build something. They can build one of their favorite characters from the game. They can take care of animals and build. 

Find it Here: Lego Minecraft



Conclusion:



Whatever you do for Easter or Spring break, just make sure you spend time with your loved ones. That is what is most important. 

More Easter Basket Ideas: 












Shop



I also included gifts for adults. It is okay to treat yourself sometimes. 







Linked On Mondays and Tuesdays 
I do declare