Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tricky Trend Tuesday: Tulle Skirt

Jeans and a Teacup


A navy striped top looks chic with a tulle skirt. Metallic accessories take to a whole new level.




Good afternoon my loves,



Tulle skirts are a major trend now but are considered tricky because they can come off looking like you are a ballerina wearing a tutu. But I have seen a lot of bloggers and fashionistas looking very sophisticated in a tulle skirt. Here are some ways you can style this trend. 





tulle skirt Archive

Plaid looks dressy with a tulle skirt and jewelry. 
For fall and winter pair with boots, tights,and a coat. 

Amore Maxi Tulle Prom Skirt in Red
Dramatic and chic look with long red tulle.



How to rock tulle
How to rock tulle by lanaebond featuring Dorothy Perkins


A  casual meets glam look but with an edgy twist. 

Even odd black sweater
$39 - zalando.co.uk

Dorothy Perkins skirt
$20 - dorothyperkins.com

H&M fleece pants
$12 - hm.com


Forever 21 black hat
forever21.com


WHIMSICAL
I think this look has to be my favorite.
A basic tee shirt is transformed into a romantic look with blush tones and metallics.
WHIMSICAL (clipped to polyvore.com)

Favourite Skirt Autumn in Spring {What I Wore}
Favourite Skirt Autumn in Spring {What I Wore} (clipped to polyvore.com)Favourite Skirt Autumn in Spring 
A spring skirt is transformed into a cold weather outfit with laying.


Untitled #305

Another perfect layered look with a sweatshirt, plaid shirt, and blazer.




Untitled #305 by lanaebond featuring a gray skirt




So let me know if you will be willing to try this trend and how you would style it. Also let me know which looks I posted are your favorite. 





xoxo




Lanae Bond