Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Fave: Bath and Body Works Products




Good morning,





I have shopped at Bath and Body Works for years. So I tried, brought, or have given to me a lot of products from B&BW. But here are some of my favorite products that I have used over the years.



Untitled #310


Perfume fragrance
bathandbodyworks.com


Perfume fragrance
bathandbodyworks.com


Perfume fragrance
bathandbodyworks.com


Body cleanser
bathandbodyworks.com


Body cleanser
amazon.com


Body moisturizer
bathandbodyworks.com


Body moisturizer
bathandbodyworks.com


Spellbinders Shapeabilities Dies Ribbon Banners
joann.com






Honorable mention: Country Apple, Lavender, Vanilla (House mist and Aromatherapy),  and Dancing Waters. 


If you thinking about giving as gifts or keeping one for yourself, they have a buy 3 get 3 or buy 2 get 1. 

So what are your favorite bath and body work products?