Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Fives under $50!

Untitled #586




H M short blue dress
$47 - hm.com


Dasein green tote bag
overstock.com





Good afternoon my belles,

When window shopping online (yes, I do that a lot!) I found some of these items that are cute, fashionable, and under $50! All of these items are from stores that I love and I believe most women love to shop at these stores as well.  The items I chose are great not only for spring but for the summer.

The H&M dress is currently one of the favorite items that members like. My favorite is the overstock purse because I love colorful items!

Which one of  these items under $50 do you love?


xoxo





Lanae Bond 




Friday Favorites Link Up Botton Life In Leggings



Style Elixir


Gracefullee Made



Sunday Funday Bloghop and Linkup - Add your links for a chance to be featured on all three blogs, plus get inspired by the best blogger content each week!