Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Target Valentine's Day Finds $25 and under



Target has some great finds for Valentine's Day.












I knew that New Year's was not too long ago. But I like to celebrate holidays. One is particular is Valentine's Day. It is one of my favorite holidays because as a family we use to really go out for that holiday. Especially since some of my family members are born in February. 


 I am planning a nice Valentine's Day party. Party planning takes time.  With parties, comes gifts. So, I decided to put together the things I want for that day.  Some these things I may give to someone else. 

All of these items are $25 and under. Each product is from Target. Which is an excellent store to find gifts and party supplies for Valentine's Day. 


 Contains affiliate links and widgets from Collective Voice in which I earn a small commission for you clicking and or purchasing any of these items. Thank you for your support! 







What to buy for Valentine's Day 


Most people like candy for Valentine's Day. However, self-care or beauty are great to give as well. Clothing is nice for those who you are really close too.  


Jewelry is another great thing to get. Target has some affordable items that are really pretty. 

Cooking supplies are great to give or use for Valentine's Day events. 

Don't forget to get something for the children in your life. They love candy. They also like toys and jewelry too. 



      Shop 







One of my favorite products to use at home is Dash. This waffle maker makes the best waffles. It is easy to use. I love how it does not take long to clean it. 





One of my favorite affordable jewelry brands is Sugarfix by Bauble Bar. These cute earrings will be perfect for any party or date. 




Stars Above makes wonderful Pajama set.  This would be a sweet gift to give to yourself or your significant other. 


Comes in four colors: Black, Black with Hearts, Pink, and Red with hearts. 



Cute gift to give your sweetheart or a child in your life. 



Essie is my favorite brand of polish. It is not only affordable but has wonderful colors. 



For the person in your life that loves Hello Kitty. 


One of my favorite Gluten Free Cookies. 



A cute mug to give to the love of your life. 


Favorite Day pretzels are one of things I love to get for the holidays. The white pretzels are favorite. 






This is gift that they may want to keep for yourself. You can give it to your friend, family member, or partner. 




Conclusion:


Target has a lot of items to help you find a gift for Valentine's Day. They have items for everyone. Rather it is for those who love books, music, food, jewelry, clothes, or beauty items. 


They also have an excellent selection of decor and party supplies for the holiday. Most of the items are reasonable price. Whatever you have plan for Valentine's Day or the month of February, I hope you enjoy it. 

Check out my Current Faves Page for more Valentine's Day Items. 



Party Supplies and gifts 







Share, please! 






Thanks for stopping by!