Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Budget Friendly Nail Polish : Essie Nail Stop, Drop, and Shop





Budget-Friendly Beauty Finds


Sometimes it is hard to find good budget-friendly beauty products that actually work. I thought that is why some are so reluctant to try a cheaper beauty item. I mean anyone is skeptical of finding a good nail polish. 

 Contains affiliate links and widgets from Collective Voice in which I earn a small commission for you clicking and or purchasing any of these items. Thank you for your support! 






Essie Nail Color Stop Drop and Shop sold out Cost: $8.99 
Also Available
Here  Sold out (Buy One Get One 1/2) and similar Here  and Here 




Essie Stop, Drop, and Shop 






Why I bought it! 



Essie nail polish cost more than some nail polishes, but I knew it would be worth it because this is one of the best nail polishes that I have tried. I really wanted to try it because I love burgundy or wine colors. I also wanted to see if it lived up to the hype I have seen online. 


What the Stop, Drop, and Shop Polish is Like 










When I tried it realized it was more like a dark pink than a burgundy. I was still pleased with the results of how smooth the polish was on my hands. I also love the face the polish had a shine to it. I noticed after a few days it did chip but that happens a lot to me! 

The polish is sold out, but I included similar colors. 







Conclusion: 

The Essie nail polish was a beautiful color and I liked it despite it being lighter than I expected. I would recommend this product for anyone who likes mulberry or any wine-colored nail products. 











Linked with: