Monday, May 1, 2023

Check Out The Best Gifts Ever for Your Dad! Father's Day Gift Guide







I usually find it hard to shop for my dad, especially for Father's Day. I remember one time I brought him a gift in ending up taking it back and getting what he wanted. There was nothing wrong with what I brought it just was not something he personally picked for himself.  


 So this time I am letting him pick out his gift and I am paying for what! lol.  That is what I did for him last year and the year before that and it worked.  That is why I am doing this so I could see what he wants because believe me he will tell me what it thinks about it. 

Contains affiliate links in which I earn a small commission for you clicking and or purchasing any of these items. Thank you for your support!



Father's Day Gift Guide by Lanae Bond 

















1. Enovoe Jigsaw 1000-piece Puzzle 



A jigsaw puzzle is great for those who love puzzles and games. My dad loves putting puzzles together. 


2. Weber Portable Grill

This is great for the foodie dad that loves to grill and have folks over. One of the top-rated charcoal grills. Perfect for tailgating or campsites. 

Find Here





Find More 













3. Short Sleeved Shirt 



My dad loves shirt-sleeved shirts in the summertime. But he also likes to be comfortable. This shirt is perfect for fathers that love comfort and style. 



Find Here , similar HereHere






Find More 









4. Tourit Cooler Bag

This bag comes in multiple sizes. The smallest can contain 24 cans and the largest 46. Great for beaches, work, or camping. The bag is leak and waterproof can keep things cool for up to 12 hours. It is also leaking proof and is easy to clean. You can carry it with one hand or on your shoulder. 

Find here.


Find More 













5. MoCuishe Massager 


This massager allows for adjustable speed and direction. You can use it on your back, leg, neck, feet, waist, back, and arms. Helps with blood circulation, body aches, cramps, and tension. 




Find here





Find More 












6. RFID Wallet 
If your dad or husband carries a lot of items in their wallet than give them this wallet. It has extra capacity and even has RFID which supposedly protects you from skimming.   




Find Here

Find More 












7. Playstation 5 


Playstation has instant loading time for installed games. 


Find Here



Find More 







8. Crux Air Fryer 
At 1300 Watt this air fryer heats quickly. Easy to use because it has a touch screen. 60-minute auto shutoff. 


Find Here


Find more 




9. Sneakers 


Comfortable sneakers are a great gift you can give.  



Find Here
Find more 


10. Wahl Hair Clipper Kit


Powerful Durable motor which means it will not snag or pull your hair. Comes with a set of 12 blades.  Comes with self-sharping blades. 



Find here


Find More