Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Practical Gift Guide for Women










My birthday is coming up soon. So, I decided to do a gift guide. Most of the birthday gift guides I did in the past included products that were a little less practical. I decided to have a more grown-up list! 

I want gifts I can use for everyday life. Gifts that will help my life be better. Items that I can use for self-care. Because who does not need to focus on self-care now! 

So here are the 10 things any woman would want whether it is their Birthday or not. 




 Contains affiliate links and widgets from Collective Voice in which I earn a small commission for you clicking and or purchasing any of these items. Thank you for your support! 


I have seen this product on a lot of blogs, but I never tried it. When I looked it up, I realized this was the best product for me. This product is for people who have normal, dry, oily, sensitive, and combination skin. My skin is normal, but I have issues with dryness, acne, and blemishes. This product also helps with those problems. It cleans the skin and brightens it. It also reduces dark spots.  It is lightweight, which is something I like for all of my products. 

Price $25.00, Similar Product Kit, 


Baublebar is an excellent brand that I have tried for years. This year I wanted to try their earrings. You get to pick which ones you like. 

 






 Have used some of them. I really want to try this one. I like how it is fragrant-free and works for those who have sensitive scalps. The fact that it is a detangler which is useful since I have curly hair. 

Price $25, Here Also Available, Here




Has three speeds. The dash mixer is easy to store because the beaters snap right into place. 

Price $19.95 for blue and $28.99 for gray. Here,  Also found here






Satin satin-lined cap is perfect for those who don't want their hair to be damaged. I am glad that hats like these exist. I love the fact that the cap is adjustable. 


Price $18 found here and here. 


This faux trench is stylish and affordable. I love the gold button and how it is belted. It is machine washable. 




Price $59.99 
Also, can be found Here (comes in black, brown, dark brown, and beige



These pairs of pants look so comfortable. I love how they come in a variety of colors and a few prints. Would look great with T-shirts or blouses. 


Price $22.49, Similar here, similar in plus size here





I always love a good cardigan, especially a long one. Great for layering or making your outfit look more pulled together. Comes in six colors and prints. 

Price $29.59, Plus Size Here, Similar here and here, here



I have talked about Purex dishes for a while. And it is time for me to finally get another set. I had one and it has lasted for a long time. It is time to get one. This is the best time since most places are having sales. 

 Price, $16.48, sold here, herehere,




I got the short and top versions of these PJs a while ago. I thought since the temperatures are getting cooler; it would be good to get these. The ones I brought are very soft and look wonderful. 


Price, $27.99, sold here, similar here, and here  and here 


Conclusion: 


 Anyone who is giving these items will thank the person who gave it to them. They will also remember how the person picked such a thoughtful gift each time they use one of these items. I know I will! You can also give these items as a gift to yourself. 




I also want to ask about things you want me to include in my Christmas gift guides coming soon! Let me know what you want! 



Suggestions for Gift Guides 

1. Do you want gift guides for your does who love to cook?
2. What about gift guides for men, do you want to see that?
3. Gift guides for book lovers, would you be interested?
4. Gift guides for kids?
5. Do you like gift guides under $25, or $50?
6. Do you want me to a This or That gift guide, that has a splurge and a steal?
7. Ethical gifts or unique gifts, which would you prefer?
8. Black-owned gift guide
9. Introverted gift guide 




















Shop 




Don't forget to share and check out current faves page.