Monday, August 7, 2023

Best Fall Bucket List

 Fall is my favorite season because I love the temperature, the clothing, the food, and the activities. This upcoming season is also my busiest season. From fun activities to work, goals I would like to accomplish these next four months. 

I published my goals to motivate myself and inspire others to do the same. Therefore, it makes it easier for me to accomplish them knowing that others know about it and that I can visually see what I have done. 


Contains affiliate links and widgets from Collective Voice in which I earn a small commission for you clicking and or purchasing any of these items.

Thank you for your support and for choosing to read my post!



                                                   September




September may not have arrived yet, but I still have goals to achieve.
Cleaning is a priority, but I find my other activities more enjoyable.


Despite the absence of September, I still have goals to achieve. Cleaning is on my list, but my activities are more entertaining.

  • Cleaning out my closet because I cannot find anything! 

  • Cook great apple recipes: Fall Apple Recipes. I am excited about making both an apple pie and an apple cobbler. But I want to make apple French toast and apple waffles!

  • Start fall decorating- buy your favorite fall decorations.

  • Take advantage of the sales going on that month. Labor Day is a suitable time to shop. 

  • Start a fall garden- It can be a vegetable or flower garden. 

  • Go on a road trip- With summer winding down, it makes sense to have a final road trip. Find a destination that may be closed once fall comes. 

  • Have a cookout- Keep up the tradition of having end-of-summer cookouts. Even friends and or family members. Allow them to bring their favorite or best dish. 

  • Read a book- I love reading books. I am going to seek out the authors I admire the most. I am also going to look for new books arriving. 

  • Go to the local farmer’s market. Find local and seasonal food to find.

  • Buy new linen- Labor Day is the perfect time to take advantage of the deals on linen. Get your new sheets, towels, and bedding during that time. 

  • Mark your calendars for Love Note Day on September 26th and make sure to send a love note. The day is to allow you to send love notes to your significant other. 

  • Take a break and enjoy a pleasant walk outside. 

  • Look at the changing leaves. Seeing the different leaf colors is a sight of beauty. 

  • Take a trip to a bookstore in your community, support them, and find a book or books to read during the autumn season.















October Goals















In October I am looking forward to the temperature finally feeling like fall. When the temperatures cool, I can wear all those cozy sweaters and stylish coats. The cooling temperatures also put me in the mood to cook more! So, I am looking forward to eating comfort food. I also plan to catch up on reading. 

 

  • Finally, wear my sweaters. 
  • Take advantage of the stores having sales that month and finish buying Christmas presents. 
  • Try fall recipes: like soups and sweet potato desserts.

 

  • Create a Halloween playlist- Love the Monster Mash or Thriller? Put these classic hits and more on your playlist. 

 

  • Get a fun manicure- find a fall color to wear. Burgundy is my favorite color of mine. 

 

  • Go stargazing- In October in locations, it gets darker early. Take advantage of that gaze at the stars. See if you can find any of the constellations. 
  • Go to a state fair- Most cities have fairs or carnivals. In my home state, they have the State fair. It is a large event where you try local foods and meet local stars. 

 

 

  • Eat chocolate- Halloween is the right time to eat your favorite food.

 

  • Plant Autumn flowers- This is the time to plant mums and pansies. marigolds, and zinnias. Check out which plants work for your location. 

 

  • Light fall candles- Enjoy the smells of spices, pumpkin, or vanilla. Look for those candle scents this month. 

 

 

  • Watch Fall movies and shows. Watch your favorite fall movies or shows. It could be reruns or new shows on apps. 

 

  • Watch spooky movies and shows. I usually watch old Halloween cartoons or old Halloween movies. The Great Pumpkin is one of my favorites to watch in October. 

 

  • Spend more time outside. 
  • Cleaning my bedroom and getting rid of clutter.
  • Start walking outdoors and enjoying the weather. 
  • Buying fall fragrances and beauty products. 
  • Go to a festival. 
  • Go to a pumpkin patch. 
  • Read spooky books or fall-themed books- If you like classic books: Northanger Abbey, Anne of Greene Gables, Agnes  Gray, Hound of Baskervilles, Jane Eyre, Dracula, Frankenstein, The Picture of Dorian Gray, and Halloween Party are good reads. Ps. These books are also good movies to watch for this month. 
  • Carve a pumpkin. 

 

  • Celebrate Halloween 

Days to Celebrate in October:

 

October 4th is National Taco Day

October 14th National Dessert Day 

October 17th National Pasta Day 

October 28th National Chocolate Day 









Shop

Fall clothing 









Fall decor 








November 










  • Cleaning the kitchen and getting rid of clutter. 

 

  • Buying supplies and ingredients for celebrations.

 

  • Drinking hot chocolate! 

 

  • Bake pies. Most people start cooking pies in the fall. Apple pies, pecan pies, sweet potato pies, and pumpkins are seasonal favorites. 

 

  • Cooking for family birthdays or events. 

 

  • Continue to buy more Christmas gifts, wrapping paper/ bags during Black Friday and other sale.
  • Get some cozy pajamas.  Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday deals give you a chance to score some discounted pajamas. Take advantage of these deals. 

 

  • Make a Christmas Songs Playlist- Can't stand listening to Christmas music too early? Then wait until after Thanksgiving to start your playlist. 

 

  • Go to the movies.

 

  • Take photos with family and friends- When was the last time you took pics with your friends or family? If it has been a while, during holidays are a good time to take photos. 

 

  • Make a gratitude list. 




Shopping 


Baking Tools 








Conclusion: 


These are just suggestions of activities you can do during the Fall. These are the activities that I usually try to do during those months. What are some activities that you do during these months? What is your favorite Fall activity? 


Other great fall posts to look at: 




Do not Forget to Share this Post! Thank you!